|Safety and comfort are our main concerns at Omaha Gun Club and we've spared no expense! Our three ranges (twelve 25yd lanes, six 50yd lanes, and five archery lanes) are equipped with state-of-the-art features. All of our firearm shooting lanes are completely rifle capable and calibers up to .50 caliber is allowed! (No armor piercing or tracer ammunition is allowed)|
• OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
• Twelve 25yd Firearm Lanes
• Six 50yd Firearm Lanes
• The only indoor 50 yd Lanes in our area
• Five 25yd Archery Lanes
• Fully Air Conditioned & Heated Ranges
• Deluxe, Track-fed Target Retrieval
• HEPA Ventilation System
• Sound dampening technology & materials
• .50 Caliber allowed
• Range Safety Officer always on duty
• Video Monitoring
• Bulletproof viewing windows for guests
• Check out our Membership packages!
• We are also Open to the Public!
• We rent Handguns, Rifles, Full Auto, & .50 cal Rifle
• Check out our Gun Rental page
• We allow rifles up to .50 caliber.
If you plan on shooting a .50 Cal., please email email@example.com to reserve a time.
• What kind of ammunition is NOT allowed?
We DO NOT allow ammunition that is steel core, armor piercing, tracer, incendiary, black powder, or bi-metal jacketed. We only allow Brass Cased ammunition. We do not allow aluminum or steel cased ammo on the range. We ask that you inform our range staff that you intend on shooting a rifle or shotgun prior to entering the range so that they may verify your ammunition is appropriate for use on our range.
• Rental firearms must use ammunition purchased at the club.
• You may shoot ALL pistol calibers.
• You may shoot .177 or .22 lead pellets (no steel BBs)
• No Muzzle Loader firearms.
• All ammunition must be lead.
• High Capacity Magazines are allowed
• Can I pick my brass?
Yes. You are welcome to pick up your brass. Please let the RSO know at the beginning of your session that you would like to collect your brass (This will let the RSO “not” to sweep your brass away).
• Every new shooter must watch our Safety Video
• A Range Safety Officer will always be on duty
• Eye/Ear Protection is required for every person entering the Range
• Video Monitoring of all ranges
• Bulletproof glass to protect guests who are not on the Range
• Reinforced concrete walls and ceilings